Welcome to St. Mary of the Purification Catholic School. We are glad you are interested in our school. At St. Mary’s, we are committed to educating the whole child. To learn more about the school, and sto see us in action, please schedule a tour.
Tours are given every Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Registration Fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Early Registration – If you register your child before February 10, 2017, we will deduct $100 from your Academic Fees!
- Registration fees received after February 10, 2017 will not be credited toward Academic Fees.
- Admissions Packet 2017-2018
- Academic Fees – $350 which includes:
- FACTS Tuition Enrollment per family – $50
- Software Subscriptions – $50
- Hardware/Firewall Maintenance – $50
- Curriculum Fees – $125
- Academic Taxes – $15
- Testing Fees – $50
- When does school begin and end? Each school day begins at 7:45 a.m. for Morning Devotion. Students are expected to be in their seats, ready to begin the day, no later then 8:01 a.m. Classes are dismissed for the day at 3:00 p.m. for PreK3 – Kindergarten and 3:15 p.m. for 1st – 5th grades.
- What are the school holidays? School Calendar 2017-2018
- Where can you purchase the school uniform? Parker Uniform https://www.parkersu.com/
- Where do I pay tuition? FACTS online management system https://factsmgt.com/
- How do I give to St. Mary’s? ClassBundle Give Program https://app.classbundl.com/give/
- What are teachers requesting? Our teachers have the supply lists on ClassBundle Supplies https://classbundl.com/1073/supplies
- Where is the school located? St. Mary of the Purification is located at 3002 Rosedale; Houston, Texas 77004. We sit at the corner of Rosedale and Ennis.
- Visiting St. Mary’s
- Open – House – Join us for one of our two Open House Programs each Year. Our open house is an excellent opportunity to meet our faculty and staff, and to wee the classrooms and tour the facility. Fall Open House – August 10, 2017 and January 10, 2018
- Tours – Our tours are conducted every Wednesday at 10 a.m. To schedule a tour of our school, please contact the front office at 713-522-9276.
- How do I apply? http://stmaryshoustonschool.org/admissions/how-to-apply/